Monday, April 28, 2008

Sarah

Sarah has discovered the fun of waving. Most of the time, she just stares at a person like he's the weirdest thing she's ever seen, but sometimes she will vigorously wave back. :) She is now moving forward, bit by bit, but not truly crawling yet. I'll keep you posted...
She has a sinus infection now - I'm diagnosing it myself. I took her to the doctor last Wed. because she has been so cranky! I don't know if it's fortunate or unfortunate that she didn't have an ear infection - fortunate for her that her ears didn't hurt... unfortunate for me because that wasn't the cause of her crankiness. Dr. Paul gave me a prescription for antibiotics if it didn't clear up within 7-10 days total. I filled it today - poor baby is just miserable! She does enjoy that yummy pink medicine, though.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Awww!! I hope for both of your sakes that she feels better soon!