From Facebook comments:Cindy Fletcher VanVuren at 1:59pmhmmm...i wouldn't eat them :)Clayton Terhune at 2:05pmpokeweed?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PokeweedJan Christoffersen Schmidt at 2:07pmthat is a very poisonous weed! You want to get that out of your yard immediately, and make sure you get it all . . . very noxious to pets and children!
Well, Clay wins the prize! You can claim it tomorrow after Andrew's dedication. I've got some big ones (several 7-9 feet tall) growing next to the 2 grape vines at my new house. Kari said the kids have been picking them this week!
i have them in my back yard too. my kids and i picked them, and i ate 2 , and realized they weren't blueberries. im fine, no symptoms or anything. Any one know what they are?
wow, your were right, it is pokeweed. it is poisonous. get rid of them as soon as possible so ur kids dont get sick.
Post a Comment