Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Newell Year!

Well, it's not quite the new year yet, but I'm home with nothing much to do so why not blog? Daniel is well on his way to recovery, but I probably picked up RSV from him... just like last year... and just like last year, I am having asthma troubles again. Ugh. I just like to keep up with Robin. I just really don't want to start in on my 2007 deductible in the middle of the night on Jan. 1. I'm on everything the docs will give me without going in to the ER, so pray that I make it through!
Rachel is still up with us... what a trooper. We just watched the Polar Express - Brad and I had never seen it, but Rachel had. The child WILL LEARN some day to just let us watch the movie and not tell us what's going to happen before it happens! It was still fun, though. She sat through the whole movie and colored in the princess book that Aunt Tara and Uncle Kevin got her for Christmas. Earlier in the day, she made me a beautiful beaded bracelet with lavendar and clear beads - also from a Christmas gift. She's a crafty one.
I'm hungry again. As if being pregnant weren't enough to keep me eating a lot, now I'm on a heafty dose of prednisone, which also makes me really hungry! I'm sure Brad's thrilled that it's New Year's Eve and nothing is open - otherwise I might just have to beg for a fast food run.
By the way, you may not have noticed that my sister has joined the blogging world. If you know
Kim or you don't know her and you like to stalk blogs, pay her a visit and leave a comment! You have to see her Christmas tree.
Well, since we don't have cable TV (or DISH or DirecTV or anything with any reception), and since it's 11:31, we're going to try to find something on the internet to bring in the new year. Wish me luck! And have a Happy Newell Year!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Prednisone isn't all bad! You can eat like a pig, and blame it on the medicine. "I'm eating WAY too much. You know, I'm on prednisone . . ."

Hope your asthma calms down soon. I know what you mean about not wanting to go to the ER. I had a severe attack on Sunday, but I'm not about to go back to the doctor now that my deductible has reset! My only next step is a pulmonologist!

Happy New Year! Keep breathing!