Saturday, October 14, 2006

Progress


Here is a picture from my Creative Memories event this weekend - it was fun! It was a great time with customers/friends that I haven't seen for awhile. I got to meet new ones, too. Creative Memories is really expanding our market beyond scrapbooks - we now have lots of new digital products that are fun to use and fun to share. :)
While we haven't sold the house yet, we have had three people look at it before we listed it (which we are doing officitally on Monday). Please pray that we get it sold in a timely manner. :)
The new/old house is coming along...the ceramic tile in the kitchen and utility room has been installed and looks BEAUTIFUL! I would have taken pictures, but the battery in my camera was too low. Grrr...
Brad has been busy painting and doing odd jobs. I have been painting trim and removing lots and lots of wallpaper! Rachel has been helping by picking up wallpaper and putting it in the trash. She's also discovering our new block and finding places to play.
So, we have my "office" painted and almost ready to go. Our bedroom and the dining room will be painted next, and then the living room, family room and bathroom will be painted after I get the wallpaper off.
My Creative Memories event went well, and now we're moving all my CM stuff to the new house. We're moving little by little - the big move will be in a couple of weeks. I'm really rather relaxed about the whole situation - it's almost fun!
Brad and I have been watching the second season of "Lost" - I really should be paying attention and then I need to get some sleep!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm jealous! I wish I were closer to attend a CM event with friends...it's not as much fun with strangers. By the way, please send some organic foliage!

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - is that CM event in the Fireside Room??????

jenny marvin mealy said...

What a great picture from the CM event! Looks like a seasoned scrapper there, her page is pretty cool!

Anon said...

It's good to be relaxed in a big move. Glad things are going well.