Friday, February 22, 2013

Equipped for Children's Ministry Conference

I'm speaking at the Equipped for Children's Ministry Conference at Indiana Wesleyan University this Saturday.  (You can check out the details at lakeviewwesleyan.org)  A couple of the forms I'm talking about are editable and better made available in an online format.  That is why I am posting them on this seemingly unrelated blog, but it is the one that allows this kind of posting!

For more information on starting a children's sports ministry league at your church contact me at Fairmount Wesleyan Church (fairmountwesleyan.org) or contact my recommended church sports partner, Upward Sports (upward.org).

Here are Upward's sample Excel files that I handed out at the conference:




Here are some miscellaneous forms that relate to the breakout session:




No comments: