Monday, August 15, 2011

Hmmm... All the pictures are gone...

unless your computer has cached these photo files previously or Kari was the orginator of a post.  It's a long story, but let's leave it at... oops!


 I guess Google had auto-created Picasa albums for me on an account that I never set up to do that function.  So, when I deleted that account last night at 12:30am I also deleted all the previous pictures to our family blog and the 12 or so church-based blogs that I administer.  Now I leave you with the fact that it's a whole new day and everything will be new from here on out.  Have a great day!  (Now back to rebuilding the church web presence.)

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

What??? A computer "geek" like YOU made that mistake???

Hey - - - I still have all the pictures on THIS blog - - - at least all the ones on the "top" page of the blog. Do you want me to copy and e-mail some to you?